Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Taking It Slow

Well, I haven't put in very many miles the last two days but something is better then nothing right?? Yesterday, I went out of my comfort zone and ran to the gym to meet a friend for a workout.. It was a 1.47 mile run and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.. The worst part was it was 4:00pm and pretty hot out..Once, I got to the gym I had a nice hour workout.. 
Today, I wasn't feeling so hot but I wasn't going to let that stop me from running.. So, I popped a couple of tums in my mouth and headed out the door.. My running friend joined me on the run tonight and it always makes my runs better when my friend joins me.. I didn't really push myself tonight,  I just had a nice slow running/walking..  Sometimes, you just have to take it easy and that's exactly what I did..

My Runs

Yesterday
1.47 miles in 14:29
Plus, 1 hr workout

Today
2.95 miles in 50:00

Happy Running
Amanda :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment