Saturday, July 7, 2012

Runhers Maintenance Run

Woo hoo, it's Runhers maintenance run day!! I always look forward to my Saturday runs, because I meet up with a fabulous group of lady runners and we get our run on.. Today, I ran at a new park and usually my first run at a new place doesn't go to good.. I just have a hard time finding my groove in a unfamiliar place.. I am a person who likes her comfort zone, but it's good to push yourself by trying new places, Right??? I'm so glad I went running and pushed my self to go outside of my comfort zone.. The park I ran at was really nice and I'm looking forward to going back in 2 weeks (maybe soon).. This was a little bit of a tough run for me ( like I figured it would be.).. My body wasn't being a team player (curse you body) and my usual not finding my running groove happened about half way through.. Yet, I was determined to keep pushing until I found my groove and I did (Yeah!!)..


My Run:
3.36 miles in 33:58


Happy Running
Amanda :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment