Saturday, August 25, 2012

1/2 Marathon Training has begun!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted. Things have been a little crazy lately around my house but I have started my 1/2 marathon training this week.. I'm following the 16 or 12 week RunHers training plan and I really think I need  the 16 week to prepare since this is my very first 1/2 marathon (Nov. 18th).. If you would like to check it out just click HERE..  So, today I finished my 4th training run and I had a little bit of a hard time finding my groove.. The weather was nice, but a little windy (at some points I felt like a cartoon character that was running so hard and not going anywhere, LOL).. Plus, I had little toe injury earlier this week ( darn rocks just don't watch were they are sitting) and it has made my runs this week just tad bit painful.. Yet, I kept a pretty good pace today ( all thing considered) and I just kept pushing myself.. 

Today's Run:
Tough but finished strong
4.03 miles in 40:27  


Monday
4.03 miles in 44:52

Wednesday
3.07 miles in 37:53

Thursday
3.25 miles in 42:52




No comments:

Post a Comment